I dont have access in my old phone number

Dhang2
Contributor
Contributor
Help me to fix this problem. I cant log in due to verification code, I cannot recieve the code because I lost my number.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Tiney11
New Community Member
Me too. My old number is no longer in use and am now not able to receive authentication text/ call. Currently travelling and not sure what to do. Waiting to see if your post receives helpful suggestions that I can also use.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi @Dhang2 and @Tiney11

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties accessing your PayPal account. For security reasons, we are unable to assist with access issues over a Social Media forum. Full verification is required before access assistance can be given and this verification can only be given over the phone. If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.