I closed my account while the money was being sent to my card

Daria171
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I had paypal account but i needed to close it and make a new one. I closed it and made a new one and only then i remembered that i have money that didnt yet made their way to my card(it should arrive 21 april) . Im really worried if they will arrive on my card or not because I closed account. can someone tell me if they are lost or I have nothing to worry about?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi @Daria171

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member!

Due to Banking Regulations, refunds must be completed back to the original funding source used to complete the payment. If you have been advised that a refund has been credited to your card, this will not be impacted by the closure of your PayPal account. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi @Daria171

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member!

Due to Banking Regulations, refunds must be completed back to the original funding source used to complete the payment. If you have been advised that a refund has been credited to your card, this will not be impacted by the closure of your PayPal account. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.