I cannot connect another email in my paypal account using safari or google chrome.

nonpolarbear
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot connect another email in my PayPal account using safari or google chrome. The "Add a new email" page just stays and does not accept my new email. I need to connect my alternative email to claim a voucher with my main account, however, it won't let me connect. I need it to be able to claim this voucher before July 21, 2022. Hoping for some help, thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Paypal_Ashley1

Hi @nonpolarbear, 

Thanks for joining and taking the time to post within the PayPal Community

I understand you are experiencing issues adding another email address to your PayPal account. I know this is a frustrating situation. In this case, please ensure the email address is not associated with any other PayPal accounts and that only 6 other emails are listed on the account. You may also want to attempt this from a fresh browser session by clearing your cache/cookies and browsing history. 

I hope this offers some help!

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Paypal_Ashley1

Hi @nonpolarbear, 

Thanks for joining and taking the time to post within the PayPal Community

I understand you are experiencing issues adding another email address to your PayPal account. I know this is a frustrating situation. In this case, please ensure the email address is not associated with any other PayPal accounts and that only 6 other emails are listed on the account. You may also want to attempt this from a fresh browser session by clearing your cache/cookies and browsing history. 

I hope this offers some help!

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

nonpolarbear
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I tried other modes and I opted to try it in my mobile app version and it worked without any issues. Thanks for the help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.