I can`t login to my account

Jurdomin36
Contributor
Contributor

I can`t login to my account. My phone number has stopped working and I can’t receive an SMS with a code, I can’t change my phone number either, because for this you need to first log into your account, I can’t contact PayPal technical support either, because for this you need to first log into your account. How can I login to my paypal account?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Renuka3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Jurdomin36 

Welcome to community.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Renuka.
Login to Me Too

Jurdomin36
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, it do not help, when I click Contact then opens button Messege us, but for writing you need to first log into your account. So how can I write to paypal support? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jurdomin36,

Thank you for your question and reply. I'm sorry that the information @renuka gave did not offer the next step. I'll be happy to help.

If you click the "trouble logging in?" underneath the log-in button, you should be offered a solution for logged out support.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Jurdomin36
Contributor
Contributor

I click "trouble logging in" (its for password changing, but I know my password), enter my email, then answers to security questions - and the system again asks the mobile phone to send SMS. I lost my mobile phone, as I wrote earlier. So, how can I log into my PayPal account? Or if I lose my phone, will I permanently lose access to PayPal? This is very funny.

I can’t even write to PayPal support, because for this you still need to log in to your account. The PayPal account is registered in my name, my bank card is linked to it, I made payments from it, I know the login, password, email, security questions and more, but I can’t log in because I lost my mobile phone SIM card, and I cant get CMS. Is this normal?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jurdomin36,

My apologies. The sequence of choices you should be able to make is this:

• Visit the Contact Us page by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.
  • Click Contact Us
  • Choose the Password and account access selection from the list
  • Then choose Login problems
  • Scroll through the instructions to the bottom of the page where the logged-out options will be if the instructions are not able to get you logged in.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.