I can't log in to my account, no sms is coming

umar27
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, I am writing from a paypal backup account. the fact is that I can't access my main paypal account, which is registered in Kazakhstan. I do not receive an SMS confirmation to log in. I've tried all the recommendations, nothing helps
p.s 

I am sure that my SIM card works for receiving other messages, there is a small amount of money on it, it is not blocked, and I enter the data from my account correctly.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Gane26
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @umar27 

Welcome to the PayPal community!

Thank you for your post. I understand that you are unable to log in to your account. I completely sense how disturbing it can be. If you didn’t receive the text, it could be because your phone is filtering out some text messages. We recommend that you contact your mobile service provider to make sure that your phone accepts all text messages. If you are still facing the same issue then contacting our PayPal customer support is the best way to fix this problem.

Thank you 

Gane26

Login to Me Too

umar27
Contributor
Contributor

I can't chat with the support service because I can't even log into my account, that's the essence of my question. I am also unlikely to be able to call, because it will cost a lot of money if I call America from Kazakhstan. We don't have a local branch here (in Kazakhstan)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.