I can not login to PayPay with iPad.

mascot-hb
Contributor
Contributor

I receive an error screen with pictures of cactus; the word "Something" and the message "This happens sometimes - check back soon or try the PayPal Try Again" I have been trying again since yesterday.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Sean

Hello @mascot-hb, Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

If you are experiencing difficulties when attempting to access your PayPal account, please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different internet browser to access your account. If you are attempting to log in through the mobile app, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue.

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too

Mo1b
New Community Member
I did everything Sean recommended. Still can’t log in. Finally called help line. After many tries, he told me to use the website. Consequently I’ve stopped all automatic paying with PP.
Login to Me Too

mascot-hb
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the response. Since I can still access on desktop browser and iPhone I will wait until official release of iPad OS v15 before taking further action on the iPad App. PayPay phone support suggested a complete restore of the iPad. I am not quite ready for that drastic a step.

Login to Me Too

KarenQ1
New Community Member

I had this problem yesterday with both my iPhone and my iPad.  Today my iPhone is working but my iPad is still getting this message.  

Login to Me Too

mascot-hb
Contributor
Contributor

This evening the iPad logged in with no difficulty. Hopefully all will continue to work.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.