I am not able to change my address though I moved along ago. How can I remove my old address?

Dawnmb
Contributor
Contributor
I moved long ago and my old address is still in the place of my home and business. I tried to click on my new address as my home address in my business address but I get a little red triangle with an exclamation point in it. How can I get rid of the old address and put the new address in its place?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dawnmb 

How do I add, change, or remove a street address on my PayPal account?

Please be sure to read the “Tips” section which can help you understand the particulars of changing your billing address/home address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Dawnmb
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your attempt to help. I did look at everything that was available including I believe the tips section. I will check again but I think that it wasn't helpful the last time.
Login to Me Too

SJBbz
Contributor
Contributor

I too followed all the instructions provided by the system and was unsuccessful in removing an old address. The Help center simply takes me in a loop and the system does not accept the "remove" action.

Login to Me Too

Dawnmb
Contributor
Contributor
Well it's good to know it's not just me!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting our Community Forum. @sharpiemarker, thank you for getting a solution started on this thread. We appreciate all you do!

@Dawnmb and @SJBbz, welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear those steps aren't working out for you. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for assistance in removing any old addresses you're unable to remove. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.