I am no longer recieving text messages from paypal

Benc-
New Community Member

I am not getting text messages from PP for a month now. I can't even change or add another phone number, because everything needs confirmation by the phone. And support doesn't work at all, message center assistant doesn't even respond, on the phone I only get useless automatic answer.

In help center there should be an answer about this: https://www.paypal.com/si/smarthelp/article/-im-not-receiving-the-sms-or-text-to-confirm-my-identity... but there is no article on this link.

Is there anyone running paypal at all?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @BenC,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're not receiving notifications from PayPal. In this case, I would recommend you do some of the following steps listed below.

• Reboot the phone to refresh the network signal.
• Clear phone inbox to ensure it is not full (for old phones with limited SMS capacity).
• Check if there are any phone applications/settings that are filtering SMS.
• Alternatively, you may swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone related.
• Check if you are in roaming.

If the issue still persists, kindly reach out to our customer support team during our working hours via call on our website so that our advisors can help with the best possible and have this sorted.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.