I Can't Change The Billing Address On My Debit Card

Hampster3000
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to update the billing address of my debit card as I have just moved house. I click the card on my dashboard, click update card. Get a screen where I can change the billing address, enter the card security code, and fill in the expiry date. Expiry date is filled out already and is correct. Security code is empty so I put it in, and use the drop down menu to select my new address. I then get this:

"We're sorry, we're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later."

What do I do?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Hampster3000

Welcome back to our Community Forum! Sorry to hear you're unable to update your card info. Have you tried completing this from another device or through the mobile app? If so, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.