How to get paypal statement language change after the first statement was made in English

MarioHab
New Community Member

I need help generating my Paypal statement in German.

The issue I have is I can't generate the monthly statements in German on the request page when I request a new statement they all come in English and that's because when I requested the first statement my account language was set to Engish.

Changing now the language to German doesn't change the newly requested statements.

Is there any way I could request it in German?

It would be a great help if I could get this phrase in German as in the originally generated statement in German.

paypal.JPG

Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

haznac
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. PayPal decided to change my account language to French for some reason! I'm from Canada but don't speak French. I could update my account language setting to English, but it still occasionally displays in French. What is worse is statements are in French!! No matter what I do, it does not get back to English... Driving me nuts!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @MarioHab,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. 

I do understand your concern with this. It sounds like your account is being effected by a technical issue. The best thing to do is to report it to us and we can have this escalated. To report the issue to us, simply click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Alternatively, you can click here.

I hop you get this sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.