How to disable text verification codes required to login online to my PayPal prepaid card account?

BigBonBon75
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I'm seeking assistance in trying to regain access to my paypal.com/prepaid account. Last weekend my handbag was stolen from my truck and of course my phone was in my bag. However I did manage to get my phone back thanks to local police department but unfortunately it was returned without my sim and sd cards. I've been trying to get into my online account for days now and can't due to not having access to my text messages to retrieve the code that is being sent to me. Is there anyway around this situation without having to Immediately purchase another sim for that account? Deactivation of the verification codes would be excellent 😁 TIA Bonnie
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @BigBonBon75,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues logging into your PayPal Prepaid account. I would recommend reaching out to PayPal Prepaid's Customer Support Teams for assistance. Unfortunately, at this time it looks like they only offer support via email. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.