How to delete MULTIPLE contacts in PayPal

Sparky2062
Contributor
Contributor

I have many hundreds of contacts in PayPal. I must have sync'd these contacts from my phone many years ago. I need a way to delete ALL of these contacts from my PayPal account. Any help (other than removing each contact one by one) would be appreciated!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Gane26
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Sparky2062 

Thank you for your post!

I understand that you want to delete multiple contacts in your PayPal contact list. You can delete or block contacts  from your PayPal address book at any time by following these steps. I hope this information helps.

Thanks

Gane26

Login to Me Too

Sparky2062
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, This question was about deleting MULTIPLE contacts all at once. Yes, I can delete each of my ~250 contacts one at a time using about 750 mouse clicks in total. Any way to delete all contacts in PayPal with minimal effort?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Sparky2062,

Thank you for that clarification. At this time, the ability to delete contacts appears to be possible only on an individual basis. I regret the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Clanny
Contributor
Contributor
So it appears that these contacts were Synced from an iPhone, don’t understand why this action can’t be reversed?
Login to Me Too

Sparky2062
Contributor
Contributor
After manually deleting all my PayPal contacts, a few days later THEY REAPPEARED!! Any idea what could be causing that?
Login to Me Too

justkda
New Community Member

Same! I don't want all my phone contacts in my Paypal. How can I stop this and how can I bulk remove them but keep the people I actually have sent $$ to?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.