How do you do you change your shipping address that is different from your billing address?

22KC
New Community Member

How do I change my shipping address that is different from my billing address?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@22KC 

Add an address in your Settings and then select it as your primary address.

Here's how to add, change, or remove a street address on your PayPal account:

1. Go to your Settings page.
  2. Go to the Addresses section:
  • To add a new address, click + Add New. Enter your details and click Add Address.
  • To change an address, click Edit. Make your edits and click Update.
  • To remove an address, click Remove.

Note:

• You can't change your address to another country or region. If you're moving abroad, you'll need to close your existing account and open a new one in your new country and region of residence.
  • You must have at least 1 address on your account.
  • You can’t remove an address until you add a new address and make it the home or primary address. You can’t remove an address from your account if it’s your credit card billing address.
  • If you’re updating an address that’s linked to a card on your PayPal account, please update your address with your card issuer first.
  • You may not be able to change the address on a transaction that’s processed. If you need to use a different address, you need to contact the merchant. In order to meet PayPal seller protection requirements, the merchant may cancel order/refund and require you to place order again with correct shipping address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.