How do you change your profile picture?

SamTheMoose
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot find out where or how to change my profile picture now. It seems to be impossible and yet I see the picture show up every time I make a transaction so it much be possible to change. How do you do it now though?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

liz-o
New Community Member

THANK YOU! I've stuck with a profile picture that's FIVE YEARS OLD and desperately needed to change it!

Login to Me Too

ChrissyB73
Contributor
Contributor

I know this is a different thread but part of the same concept.  PP has this very very well hidden.  I have personally spoken to 6 different CS reps and submitted one trouble call.  After a week the trouble call still was not answered.  I found this thread in the Community and here is what I have to add.  IF you want to EDIT the comments on your PP, do the following:

In Chrome this is how it worked for me:

Login to PayPal > Go to Pay & Get Paid tab > Make Payments > Send Money > Contacts tab > on the right side click on Manage Profile button > Click on Edit your Profile > Scroll down to About you > Edit your profile comments

Who thought this was a clear-cut path to making a simple update?

Login to Me Too

EvangelineEdwar
New Community Member
Go to PayPal SETTINGS then to PERSONAL INFO then you’ll see the CHANGE PHOTO
Login to Me Too

cchrishna
Contributor
Contributor

My issue is how did I get a profile pic on there?!  I swear it just appeared out of nowhere!  Maybe I added it a while back but I don't recall doing it - it's a little creepy!  S0 now, yes I guess I will follow everyone's directions for changing it...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.