How do I get verified on my Paypal app?

junior40831
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get verified on my Paypal app to start receiving money on my account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@junior40831 

Link a bank verifies your account. Link a card to confirm your address. Then receive a payment. Log on to Accept the money to either transfer it to your bank or keep it in PayPal. If you choose keep it in PayPal, you’ll go through the identity verification process to set up a Balance account to hold a balance in PayPal and spend a PayPal balance. You’ll be verifying your name, address, DOB, and SSN. For certain tasks, you may be taken to PayPal website by mobile browser if it can’t be done within the app.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@junior40831 

Link a bank verifies your account. Link a card to confirm your address. Then receive a payment. Log on to Accept the money to either transfer it to your bank or keep it in PayPal. If you choose keep it in PayPal, you’ll go through the identity verification process to set up a Balance account to hold a balance in PayPal and spend a PayPal balance. You’ll be verifying your name, address, DOB, and SSN. For certain tasks, you may be taken to PayPal website by mobile browser if it can’t be done within the app.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

junior40831
Contributor
Contributor

What if I don't have a Bank Acct nor a Credit / Debit Card? I should be getting my new Paypal Debit Card in July but I have people trying to pay me money from Surveys I did online, would I be able to add my Cash App Card to this Paypal Acct in the meantime?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.