How do I contact customer support?

ahmedm99
Contributor
Contributor

can someone provide me with an email to customer support?

I need to submit a request and each time it tells me no customer agents available at the moment

Login to Me Too
115 REPLIES 115

JoshA41
New Community Member

Lia39
New Community Member
I just want an email address for paypal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lia39 

I gave all the ways to contact paypal in my post a few up from yours !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

OnyxBreezy
New Community Member

Why doesn't Paypal answer the support phone number? I've been trying for days and have waited on hold for several hours at a time.

Login to Me Too

djs11
Contributor
Contributor

I have been on hold for 3 hours for phone support.  Does anyone ever answer?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@djs11 

Yep but at busy times you may have to wait or use other options?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor

Why does it tell me on the PayPal Chat service "Chat with PayPal Assistant immediately or leave a message for an agent," but it tells me there are no agents available and I can't find any option to leave a message?  How do I leave a message like the website says I can?

Login to Me Too

Chriskits1
New Community Member

I had the same issue. I started a chat with the bot and when it said it didn't understand my question I typed "You need to pass this query to a human agent" and it asked whether I wanted to send a message to a Customer Service Agent (Yes/No). My message was then sent to an agent (at least I got a answer saying it was being responded to and I would get an email or notification in 24hrs) I still don't know whether I should then end the message as if you do it says a Customer Service Agent will not respond so I left the message chat open and just logged out.

I have no idea which specific word(s) in the phrases used got the required response asking if I wanted to send a message but it eventually worked. Why they can't have a simple button to send a message to an agent I don't know except it presumably is designed to throttle the number of messages to the number of agents available and force people to search for the answer in some other way.

Login to Me Too

SixSigmaGuy1
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't got an answer or a response but it looks like they have removed my message with no explanation.
Login to Me Too

zenviolence
New Community Member

@SixSigmaGuy1 wrote:

Why does it tell me on the PayPal Chat service "Chat with PayPal Assistant immediately or leave a message for an agent," but it tells me there are no agents available and I can't find any option to leave a message?  How do I leave a message like the website says I can?

It's what every apologist/shill for PayPal here refuses to address in this long, endlessly suppressed thread of complaints.  PayPal claims to offer something that they absolutely don't.  Clearly they will keep pretending that they don't understand our question, hoping that we'll just shut up.  They know exactly what they are doing wrong.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.