How do I change my account from comercial back to how it was?

Lina321
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I was playing around in streamlabs and clicked somewhere that took me to paypal comercial, it said i had to upgrade my account to comercial but I didnt want to, so I closed the window. Now my account appears as comercial. I asked a friend to send me 1€ to test it and it got taxed. I barely use paypal and i dont know what im doing. I just like to use it for online shopping. Now i received an email saying my account will stop working if I dont fill out my comercial information, but I am not a business, I am a person and I want my personal account back to where it was but I cant find how to do it and I cant find where I can email PayPal, and it says there is no assistant available when I try the message support thing.

Help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lina321 

You’ll have to keep trying to reach customer service during business hours or try social media:

https://www.facebook.com/PayPal    

Twitter: @AskPayPal    

Only customer services can downgrade to personal acct for you. FYI, both business and personal accounts can receive goods and services payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lina321 

You’ll have to keep trying to reach customer service during business hours or try social media:

https://www.facebook.com/PayPal    

Twitter: @AskPayPal    

Only customer services can downgrade to personal acct for you. FYI, both business and personal accounts can receive goods and services payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

HollyMontgomery
New Community Member

I tried them on Facebook, but only a robot answers the message.  I want to change my "business" account (which means the account from which PP can take fees for no reason) back to personal, but have to do it with customer support on the phone. Been on hold 2 hours so far today. Really sucks that they require you to take a day out of your life to speak directly to someone, but I understand why they do it as $they $don't $want $to $make $it $easy for people to not pay fees, for which the customer gains nothing.

Login to Me Too

gilbe
Contributor
Contributor

i do-not have a mobile phone  to sign-in,,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.