How do I add a new contact - there is no "Add" option on my screen

fredpenna
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot add a new contact. I can see and edit existing one but no option to Add.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fredpenna 

I'm not in your country but try this.......

Click on send request top of summary page > click on more top right of page > create an invoice > top right of page click on SETTINGS and click first option of CUSTOMERS > there you should see ''add a customer''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

fredpenna
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion. But you have to admit this is pretty "glitchy" work around for a simple thing to do - Add a contact. I think I'd prefer to get a more standard straightforward solution from PayPal - i.e. just add an Add option on the screen. I suspect this is one of those things where the developers say " But it's there on my screen!"

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fredpenna 

Ok sorry I gave up my time logging on to my PayPal account to see if I could find it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

fredpenna
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is large enough that they should provide solid solutions. Sometimes glitchy solutions that are not system-untested may solve an immediate problem but have repercussions in other areas.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fredpenna 

whatever.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.