How can I retrieve a password, without current contact info

Kel1972
New Community Member

Several years ago, my company created a PayPal account under the owner's name at that time.  The owner has since left the company, and any emails sent to his old address come to me as the office admin.  I'd like access the account info to at the very least disable the account, but the password is unknown, and when I try to recover/change the password, the only way to contact is an old business office phone number, which is now defunct.  How can I update info?  Thanks!

Kel

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Kel1972,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post!

I understand that you're trying to retrieve access to your PayPal account. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to log in to your PayPal account without a mobile phone number attached to your account. The best way to resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can assist you further. Please contact customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.