Thank you for contacting community.
I see you would like to permanently turn off the stay logged in option on your device. If you would not want your device to keep you logged in and wish to login every time you use the account, you can simply logout of the account on the app and clear cache, cookies and clear data on the phone. Once this information is deleted your password will be forgotten by your device. Next time when the device asks if it wants to keep you logged in, select the option no. I hope this helps.
this is an ongoing and terrible security breach and no one at paypal seems to understand this. i have written to them, i have chatted and i have emailed. it should NEVER turn off security unless requested by the customer. clear cookies after each purchase? really?? 2-factor authorization? really?? just fix the code. i realize it's a feature and not a bug but it IS A BUG for all of us who don't want someone to be able to buy stuff using our account. just make it so the customer has to turn it off if they want to.... why is that so difficult for paypal to understand?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Withdrawal and Limitations in Security and Fraud
- PERMANENTLY LIMITED AND UNAUTHORIZED ACTIVITY in Security and Fraud
- New account permanently limited, no option to ask paypal what happened in Security and Fraud
- My PayPal Account Permanently limited in Security and Fraud
- No buttons option in Products & Services