How can I correct my Nationality. Please respond, Thank You

hmafzal
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I live in Germany, I made the PayPal account and selected the wrong option Germany as my nationality. Actually, My Nationality is Pakistan as I am from Pakistan. I want to correct the nationality. Thank you

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_JonK

Hello @hmafzal,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Unfortunately we do not currently offer our services in Pakistan.

Thank you for your interest, my apologies for any inconvenience this presents.

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

hmafzal
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah! I know PayPal doesn't offer the services in Pakistan, but as I mentioned First, I live in Germany thats why I am using the PayPal but My Nationality is Pakistan not a German. And I have selected the Nationality as German which is incorrect then how can I can change my Nationality from German to Pakistani?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@hmafzal, Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the clarification. The term "Nationality" on PayPal refers to the country your PayPal account is registered in, which should also be the country you currently live in. So if you currently live in Germany, your PayPal account's Nationality should be set as German. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

hmafzal
Contributor
Contributor
OK then. Thank you for the clarification. Good Day
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@hmafzal, You're most welcome! 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.