How can I confirm my account if the PayPal won't let the files go through?

VeronicaLeigh
Contributor
Contributor

I'm back like a bad penny. I've been told I have to verify my account/identity to remove the holds on my transactions, yet when I try to submit the files to do so, it leads to PAGE NOT FOUND. I've attempted this several times yesterday and today. I've cleared my cache and the cookies three times, it still won't go through. I've gone to PayPal Support on Twitter, I've gone to the messenger on the site, tried to call last week to speak to an actual person and the automated service told me there wasn't one available, I can't seem to submit anything through to the resolution center, I've tried contacting via email...

So what do I do? How can I verify my account/identity if the Paypal site itself won't let me? How can I receive future payments if Paypal continues placing holds on every transaction I have? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

movingforward
I almost ave the same issue on ground too. Paypal doesn't let me scan my national ID card. Says my ID has to fit in four corners. I'm yet to find any help or support.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @VeronicaLeigh and @movingforward,

I'm sorry to hear you've all run into some account issues lately. I'd be happy to get you pointed in the right direction. When submitting documents, it is correct that our support teams do need to see all four corners / the entire document for review. If after clearing your browsers cache, cookies and history you're still unable to upload any documentation via our Resolution Center, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams via Twitter DM or Facebook PM. They should be able to help you get those documents into the proper hands for review. 

Best wishes and good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.