How Do I add A Separate Business Account?

BobRock2112
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a PayPal account for many years.  I want to keep that account but I'm starting a new business too.  How can I add a separate account for income from that business ONLY?  Also, A Separate Business Debit Card. 

Do I have to start a whole new account like I don't have one, or is there a way to add a new account to my currant log in so I can switch between the two if needed?

I am in Maine, USA

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BobRock2112 

If you want a personal AND a business account and you already have a personal account then just register to open a new account with a new email address for your business etc.

You are posting with a business account so if you already have one do not open another one as you can't have 2 paypal accounts of the same type.

You could keep that one for your business and then open a personal one.

If you only wanted one paypal account then you would use the upgrade option on your profile page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BobRock2112 

If you want a personal AND a business account and you already have a personal account then just register to open a new account with a new email address for your business etc.

You are posting with a business account so if you already have one do not open another one as you can't have 2 paypal accounts of the same type.

You could keep that one for your business and then open a personal one.

If you only wanted one paypal account then you would use the upgrade option on your profile page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.