Hi. I am not receiving sms or one rime passcode. My carrier is Tmobile and I live in Texas

EdrickP
New Community Member
One time passcode or any other sms reaches my celphone from paypal. Any other site or entity one time passcode is working. Carrier is Tmobile but I have received one time passcodes from others today. All except from paypal.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

manju_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @EdrickP 

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear that you aren't receiving PayPal texts through your registered phone number. I recommend you to follow these trouble shooting steps to see if the issue gets fixed. 

1. Reboot the phone to refresh the network signal.
2. Clear phone inbox to ensure it is not full (for old phones with limited SMS capacity).
3. Check if there are any phone applications/settings that are filtering SMS.
4. Alternatively, you may swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone related.
5. If you're not receiving a text from us, you may need to contact your mobile phone carrier and ask them to turn on short-code text messaging. Depending on the transaction/activity we'll send you one of 2 texts.

Thank you

Manju

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.