Help with making a business account separated from my personal for Twitch streams

MeloMoona
Contributor
Contributor

So... I'm a twitch streamer (more specifically, a Vtuber artist), and since I began learning how to do things for my streams, donations and art commissions are the thing I fear the most. Specially because I know that if I link my personal account in streamlabs people will see my real name, that's something I don't want people to learn or know because I want to protect my identity.

I've read thousands of questions and the only thing they answer is "just make a business account" And most of the times they just leave it at that. And I've been hesitant to simply do a business account out of fear of getting my account deleted or frozen because ""I'm not a real business"" and I'm just a streamer drawing/playing games.

So in search of solutions, I've come across one that is that I can have both a personal and a business account separated... But how does it work? Can I add the same bank info I've placed into my personal account since its the only one I have? Will I have problems moving the money from my business account to my personal account? Will it be a problem that I'm not in a "real" business? I'm honestly very scared of not being able to get donations/art commissions because of this 😕  So a little bit of help will be appreciated (T-T) because the fear of people finding out my name is really giving me tons of anxiety.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.