Help please! Trying to register as a charity, and the 'beneficial owner' has stumped us

AWUuk
New Community Member

Can anyone help please? We have a charity paypal account (almost!) just trying to confirm the charity and stuck on the beneficiary list. an incorrect name was entered and we cant find a way to remove it. Any advice HUGELY appreciated. TIA

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @AWUuk

Thanks for joining the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble updating your charity information. If you're unable to update it on the beneficiary page, I recommend contacting Customer Support for additional assistance. You can contact Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope you can update it soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.