Help! I've been locked out of main account and my password had been changed.

Cosmma
New Community Member

I've been locked out of my main account and my password has been changed (I had to make a new one to post this), and when I try to change password, no other option comes up apart from security question option which I can't recall.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cosmma 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CosmmaOG
New Community Member

This is the op of this message, this issue has been resolved via phoning paypal directly! Someone had set up a authenticator to prevent me from resetting my password or logging in entirely. A very big thank you to Ali who was very patient with me and solved my issue.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CosmmaOG 

Guess I didn't get a thank you for replying to your post with contact information for customer services then, oh well.  🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

farm73
Contributor
Contributor
After many hours of messing about. I decided to ring. The girl sorted all my problems in mins.Very very food customer services.10/10.
Login to Me Too

DarkAngel75
Contributor
Contributor
Unlock my account it got locked from too many login attempts I now have correct info to log in
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.