Hello, i cannot login in my Paypal . Can you help me?

Papulele
Hello, i cannot login my account. Paypal cannot verify its me. Can you help me?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Papulele,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to access your PayPal account. Usually if you are trying to log in from a different location or device, we need to complete an additional security step in order to confirm it is the owner of the account that is trying to gain access. Try to avoid accessing your account using unrecognized or restricted networks like VPN, public networks for the secure login. 

If the issue persists, please reach out to us over the phone or message us option. I recommend you to click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. you will see "Call Us" or Message Us(Chat with us while logged out) option at the bottom of the page during working hours. Please give us a call/message us so that our team will help you to access your account. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.