Having a problem logging into my account

Munthecarlsson
New Community Member
Hi everyone after logging into my account this morning and my sister in Canada ask me to give her account details and she tried to login over there but the PayPal security requested her to confirm it identify via the number in used or email to create the account but after trying several puting the number and email check the results came out saying"Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you". Please I'm really confused because I don't know what to do,if there's anyone having solution please get back to me as soon as possible.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Munthecarlsson, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

PayPal accounts are country specific. As your sister is located in a different country, she will be unable to access your PayPal account. Please also be advised that password sharing is against the PayPal User Agreement. If your sister wishes to use PayPal, please advise her to create her own account. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.