HELP I NEED AN ANSWER

GodlyPM
New Community Member

So basically back in the day i opened a paypal account and locked it with 2 step verification and was using it as normal but i forgot to unlock the 2 step verification after i factory reseted my phone in order to sell it. So basically my account which still has 2 step on and has my payment plans is just stuck and when i try to use the same card i used on that account on a brand new account it keeps telling me to use a different payment option. Is there anyway to delete the forgotten account or delete the payment/creditcard from it since i dont want to call support because i will get charged if i do so?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @GodlyPM

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble accessing your old account due to 2-Step Verification. For account-specific assistance, you can contact Customer Support on Twitter by sending DM to @AskPayPal or a PM on Facebook by going to facebook.com/PayPal. Support may also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.