Error message trying to get into my settings

Meicheung
New Community Member

Hello

is anyone else having problems getting into their settings page? I keep getting ‘this page is not available right now, try again later’.

Thanks you.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

SamJoRo
New Community Member
I am getting the same thing. I’ve tried so many different devices and browsers. I’ve deleted cookies cleared the catch and no matter what I do I get this error when I click on the settings icon. It displays some of the settings on the top of the page for two seconds then I get the same error message. I was going back and forth with customer service and nothing. Put in a ticket like they advised and the email I got was the same as what the customer service rep told me to do which I had already done a thousand times. My sister has no problem getting into her settings but yet I tried even on her device and it’s not working. It appears to be an issue with my account? Nothing I try is working.
Login to Me Too

xjeepguy
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same issue , Ive tried 4 different devices and 3 different browsers on a PC , all the same issue .  Its not us . 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Meicheung, @SamJoRo, @xjeepguy

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues accessing the Settings on your PayPal account. Try this direct link to the Settings page after you've logged in to see if that may help. If you're still running into issues after trying that, please make sure you report this issue on www.paypal-support.com . Once you're on that page, click Contact us at the bottom of the page, Log in with PayPal, then fill out the needed information in all the required fields.

In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams to see if they are able to assist with whatever change you need to make in your Settings. They can be reached by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

xjeepguy
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Jon . The direct link gave the same results . Directed right to a We're Sorry page . Paypal has been working on this issue since LAST FRIDAY . Still not working .
Login to Me Too

xjeepguy
Contributor
Contributor

Yes , since Friday for me .  You getting anywhere with that ? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.