Emailing all customers

kimroscoe253
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to send a message to all the customers in my PayPal database? At one time? With one click, so to speak?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ChefKaren50
New Community Member

I don't think you can email them directly through PayPal. However, you can get a report listing of all your customers and they're email address (I've done this before) and then use it with an email service (I use MailChimp). I was just looking for that in the report menu today and now I can't find it. If you find where it is, let me know. 

Best Wishes,

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

ChefKaren50
New Community Member

I don't think you can email them directly through PayPal. However, you can get a report listing of all your customers and they're email address (I've done this before) and then use it with an email service (I use MailChimp). I was just looking for that in the report menu today and now I can't find it. If you find where it is, let me know. 

Best Wishes,

Login to Me Too

kimroscoe253
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for answering. I've got all the customers in spreadsheet, so emailed them my usual way. I was just hoping PayPal could send the same message for added visibility. paypal.com/reports - but I haven't looked deeper to see what I can produce. It's an adjustment with how things have moved around. seems glitchy, too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.