Does paypal have email customer support? Their messenger is awful

steve123123123
New Community Member

I'm an American living in South Korea, and I've been trying to get in touch with Paypal support.  Their messaging service has been awful, and after I try to leave messages, there doesnt' seem to be a record of it, and no staff gets in touch with me.

I try to call their number, but my korean phone doesn't reach them.

Do they have an email contact, i can't find it anywhere... pretty frustrating when you have over $1,000 in payments from a customer you can't access.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

KenzGX
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, tried to reach them using message service but no response and also can't call them too 😕

Login to Me Too

steve123123123
New Community Member

This is incredibly frustrating.  Pretty much at my wits end

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@steve123123123 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

These are all the ones I am aware of.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Just a note you can't use a U.S paypal account in South Korea as paypal is country specific.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.