Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
SouthCoastPaul
Contributor

I received an email message that I had "continually filed cases" and account was limited and on logging in "you cannot use PayPal anymore". I thought it was a scam at first but rang Tyra at Paypal. She said I had opened multiple accounts but would only give me some months and years - no names, no details. None of this is true but she said their system had detected it! She gave me an email address to contact: <removed>  BUT it doesn't work! Mail undelivered!!!! Not very happy at all.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Cyrillund
Contributor

Hi  how do i change my banking details have just received a new master card

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Brandon7444
New Community Member
I can’t send out my money.... it always denied all transaction

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Maxine16
New Community Member
I can’t access my account and I’ve tried calling customer service twice without any answer. Can I have an email to directly contact you?

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
nothing works and i can't get through. no phone or email option, i tried "send a message" and have heard nothing back for 48 hours, it is not even weekend or holiday time. two years ago it was much easier than this.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
moureenmu
For me I can only see call us option when i click contact us

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Incardonea4
Contributor
Pay pal doesn't answer the phone , they don't respond to messages sent to them, can't find an email for them.HOW CAN THEY BE REACHED, does anyone have a solid contact for them?

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
polygogn
Contributor

How does one talk to a real live PayPal person to complain about them, and their terrible service I am experiencing lately?

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@polygogn

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR press '0' OR just say the word 'Agent' repeatedly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
polygogn
Contributor

Tried to do that but it never did anything when I clicked it so I sent a message

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.