Go to solution
Georgia103
I would like to know if payment can be made with a debit card please. Thanks

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
PaulTallini
Contributor
Paid with you. Got nothing. 67$ TO Mike Auguson on May 4 my account says payment recieved but never got email about tracking and haven't gotten my product.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
sal60
Contributor

I have same problem too for contacting Paypal i had a limitation on my account simply because i had changed a few times a bank card on my account the limitation ended via my account being restricted for good before this i was asking many agents to close my account a sale went through but the buyer decided to do the dirt on me and complained to Paypal but he used an excuse as the item listed was correctly listed paypal side with him to cut a story short i had end up being returned my samsung s20 back but the buyer had opened the item and used it and returned with a pencil scratch on the front LCD screen i chose not to want to appeal as i had so much stress from this guy  as i am a 60 year old man and suffer from  heart condition  but both parties paypal and ebay were aware of this misconduct from this buyer but both parties at that time ignored my complaint in the end i managed to have the ebay charges dropped from the item that was never sold ebay and paypal were never communicating properly i recon to the extent that paypal tried to take charges off the fundings from my paypal account from the  item Samsung S20 that had already requested by me to refund the fundings to the buyer  and because no one managed to do that paypal or ebay in the end the used the excuse that improper activity were conducted with my account to force to limit me to use it and now they have left the account showing all my details open without be able to use it surely they should me a law to protect us from this kind of behaviour under the personal protection act its ridiculous i think paypal are bullis and i believe they should permanently destroy my details on their system 

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Rab127
Contributor
Yes buddy am the same been waiting for someone to get back to me since Thursday 26th it's a disgrace

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Me45-sha
Hello can I get back my refund back for wayfar you take 2 payment it is I payment REFERENCE:5AGJ2223RKNL PLEASE REFUND BACK THE NEXT PAYMENT.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Andrea174
Contributor

Plz provide email address for usa PayPal. There is simply no other way to resolve my problem with them. Wrongfully limiting my account; eBay has returned $100 to me; checked with eBay. I refuse to upload my photo to an online financial site. I have proof that item was delivered to correct address on February 6, 2020… If the issue is the photo, I will not do it. Paypal is not a social website. No bank, investment broker, credit card has asked for an online photo.

This can lead to fraud, identity theft, etc. Covid is not an excuse for an online business. I want my credit card info off, and to permanently close account

Thanks much to anyone who can help.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
NMSBIO
New Community Member

I have been trying since March! They limited access to my account because they thought there was suspicious activity. There was none. I have emeailed, sent photo ID, proof of residence....sent more messages with the assurance someone will call me. It never happened and I don't beleive it will. My best bet is to stop paying my bill. When I get a call from collections maybe then I could get some help......but unlikely. PayPals customer service has gone to complete **bleep**!

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Npj
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same issue, they wanted my drivers licence and proof of address, I had no choice if I wanted my money, I got access back, now they have limited it again and want more I.D., original purchase receipts for items and more. They have thrown up every possible barrier to me withdrawing funds and then been completly unavailable. Even Ebay can't reach them to resolve dispute's. When my conversation with ebay customer service was elevated two levels the person I spoke to was quite specific about this and referenced the fact that Ebay are setting up their own payment service. Are Paypal the next wirecard? Did they lend out our money using Paypal credit at the exact time it has become impossible to risk score someone?

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Roneel
Contributor
I am so **bleep** right now, PayPal is making it difficult to purchase things online, and the worse part is there is no option to email them directly to highlight my problem, all I see is this stupid auto question that I have to select, someone from PayPal solve my problem fast, the problem is every time I try to pay online through PayPal I get directed to update of card, I have updated it 100 times now, what the hack is happening here😡😡😡😡

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.