New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I've tried clicking on the contact links and the page is not loading correctly so I can't email or call. Is there a number I can call
We've had a few reports of Google Chrome browsers not loading the contact us page correctly so it might be related to this. It's being looked into and should be fixed soon, try another browser in the meantime would be the best thing you can do.
Dear users, dear staff members!
It is broken, I want it fixed. I would like to sell my PNG files for money, because I think PayPal is safe. Today I couldn't.
Info says I can upload up to 10Mbyte, mine was 1,8 Mbyte.
I waited for 2 minutes to upload. -- Hotmail deals 2Mbyte in 20 seconds.
What the **bleep**?
The file vanished
Maybe it was too big.
I broke it into 3 pieces.
I waited for another half minute to upload.
The file vanished.
I sent the file via email - because it is hyper secure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait, there is more!
It took me 10 minutes to find this page and complain.
I need that thing fixed.
Is there an admin here???
Ways to contact customer services........
1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).
I removed a credit card from my account,it was stolen weeks ago.
You have the new card details,on my account, i have only one card.
I AM 82 AND FOUND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO SEND A SIMPLE MESSAGE