cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
MoonBen100

No you dont. Your a useless ***bleep***. Shameful company. 

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Sameer_malik
Contributor
Hi I’m having trouble logging into my PayPal as I don’t have the phone number anymore also when I’ve phoned your customer service number numerous times it’s recognised my new number I need to be able to log in to access funds in my account so how do I go about this as when I call I get cut off and can’t even log in to go to the help area Thanks

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
nzobrien
New Community Member

I've tried clicking on the contact links and the page is not loading correctly so I can't email or call. Is there a number I can call

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
PayPal_john
PayPal Employee

We've had a few reports of Google Chrome browsers not loading the contact us page correctly so it might be related to this. It's being looked into and should be fixed soon, try another browser in the meantime would be the best thing you can do.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Npj
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have spoken to an ebay representative who said their company can't get hold of paypal to resolve it's customers disputes with them either. Best of luck with your convenient chrome issue.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Soosgergo

Dear users, dear staff members!

It is broken, I want it fixed. I would like to sell my PNG files for money, because I think PayPal is safe. Today I couldn't. 

Info says I can upload up to 10Mbyte, mine was 1,8 Mbyte. 

I waited for 2 minutes to upload. -- Hotmail deals 2Mbyte in 20 seconds.

What the **bleep**? 

The file vanished

Maybe it was too big.

I broke it into 3 pieces.

I waited for another half minute to upload. 

The file vanished.

I sent the file via email - because it is hyper secure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, there is more!

It took me 10 minutes to find this page and complain. 

I need that thing fixed.

Is there an admin here???

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Liezel1
New Community Member
There is NO e-mail us button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😤😤😤 . YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION. WE NEED A DIRECT E-mail

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Liezel1

Ways to contact customer services........

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
SyedSaqib110
New Community Member
Hey everyone, Please help me About the Brewers update. Some one wants to send me money but there PayPal is showing the message that receiver browser is not updated. I try to lot of time to update browser but it's not accepting. Even chrome is built in at my Phone. And updated. After all PayPal is giving this message.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
BRAD716
Contributor

I removed a credit card from my account,it was stolen weeks ago.

You have the new card details,on my account,  i have only one card.

I AM 82 AND FOUND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO SEND A SIMPLE MESSAGE

MICHAEL BRADLEY 

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.