Gazz1
Contributor
PayPal don’t protect you when buying either

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Hoff3277
Contributor
I called paypal and they say do yo covid 19 noone is working. What kind of place is paypal. I been scammed 70 dollars buying a bike from the people That started this covid ans cant get my money back

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Rab127
Contributor
Yes you wait ages for someone to get back I've been waiting since 26th June it's a disgrace

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Shashik1
Contributor
PayPal transfer complete but Bank account money not received

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Ferarulaurentiu
New Community Member
I played some games online and I had to get some money in paypal but money doesn't come in what to do I need help I worked a lot for them

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
GMcCubbin
Contributor
I've been trying for days to get an answer to a query with my PayPal account. Just keep getting sent round in circles with no answers. Someone suggested messaging them on their Facebook support page - I tried!! Still mo answer, just automated responses which are absolutely no help whatsoever! I appreciate staffing levels have been affected by covid-19 measures but surely there's someone who can help us!?! Seems we, as the customers, have been abandoned! Seriously unimpressed!

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
GMcCubbin
Contributor
I know this is an old thread but still.... 🤯

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
alvesro
New Community Member

Agreed; I would like to make a simple suggestion to make the interface more useful, but there is no way to send one. I have no intention of waiting three hours for chat or phone contact. 

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
CC801
Contributor
I hate PayPal’s customer service. And they literally couldn’t care less about what customers think. It’s really sad, actually. I’ve been trying to reach them about a resolution that was supposedly decided with no communication to me for the evidence they need about a fraudulent store selling items they don’t deliver. PayPal decided to protect them so my lawyer is escalating it now.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
RALF1234
New Community Member

All BS. I AM ON THE CALL FOR NOW 45MIN. I know PAYPAL doesnt care at all about complains etc. Wensite is a joke. Try verufy urself...it stops at enter a new passwort. Whatever u enter is invalid. Paypal is a true nightmare...if you need help

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.