Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Gazz1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal don’t protect you when buying either
Login to Me Too

Temp20230524CF
Contributor
Contributor
I called paypal and they say do yo covid 19 noone is working. What kind of place is paypal. I been scammed 70 dollars buying a bike from the people That started this covid ans cant get my money back
Login to Me Too

Rab127
Contributor
Contributor
Yes you wait ages for someone to get back I've been waiting since 26th June it's a disgrace
Login to Me Too

Shashik1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal transfer complete but Bank account money not received
Login to Me Too

Ferarulaurentiu
New Community Member
I played some games online and I had to get some money in paypal but money doesn't come in what to do I need help I worked a lot for them
Login to Me Too

elasher9
Contributor
Contributor

i am from Tanzania .My pay pal account can't receive money and it has not SEND/RECEIVE botton .. what can i do to solve it?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@elasher9 

Also the option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Tanzania.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by a (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

elasher9
Contributor
Contributor

so how can paypal help? can them create for me new one from any country so as i can make sending and recieving money. ? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@elasher9 

You are only allowed to use a paypal account registered in your own country.

You have to realise that you have restrictions on your account in your country and nothing can be done about that.

You can buy items using a confirmed credit visa but you can't receive paypal payments in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lillithB
Contributor
Contributor

There are no such options. 

Paypal no longer has customer service? Not that BS AI or this comical idea of "message board". Its becoming increasingly obvious to me that they don't want to be in business anymore and they're just waiting for the rest of the internet to catch on.

yes. today I choose to catch attitude because when my identity was stolen they didn't care, and when I'm trying actively give them money to pay off my account, which to close this account I would have to do, they aren't accepting payments from my bank. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.