Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Bobthetech
New Community Member

Its surprising how rude and disconnected paypal customer service employees are.Although i submitted required documents and patiently waited,all my money is in paypal and i cant use it still.My kids are hungry,my customers need to be serviced as promised and im hindered due to paypals unwillingness to "work harder" which was the exact words used. When did paypal start not caring about how they treat the consumers that keep them in business?i for one will no longer use paypal or ebay once my money is released. Square is much more professional and only takes 1 day to due their verification

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Williamsonclean
New Community Member

They doing the same to me and then they wanna pull the this is for your security card. i submitted everything they  told me it might take up to the 4th im not gonna be using paypal anymore this is like ridiculous they do this every time 

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
CommonCentsLLC
New Community Member

I was on the phone 9 hours with paypal after they put me on limited access. half of that was on hold! All my money is in paypal and my customers are not happy  and I cant pay my bills. They dont care!! Ive uploaded every bank statement/passport/drivers license/ proof of address/business proof. They restored my account to full access for 1 day before putting me back to limited and now I cant print shipping labels again theres 100's of dollars sitting in pending and my account is -50 something... I asked one customer service rep for a supervisor and he straight told me NO!! Is Paypal outta their minds or what???

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Joseph146
Contributor

Yep,sent info that the computer (Back Office) wanted. Also manage to get 2 decent people on the phone after talking to ten rude **bleep** at PayPal and still have to wait for a computer to tell me that it can't read the information in my summary page and that it's my fault and I have to upload the information yet it won't accept the information. Seems to me this occurs when PayPal or Tesla is having problems with its stock or internal problems with its money PayPal needs to release my account let me get my money out of it and close it down this is going on too long now!!!!

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
TamiaWhitby
Contributor
Was anyone successful at getting they money back? If so how? I want my money back and be done with paypal

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Puppa64
New Community Member

Same problem here. I need to update my profile information and I submitted all necessary documents 3 times so far. Just got off the phone with the agent telling me that this infamous Back Office has to process my request. He said it might take up to 4-5 days, even though that's the exact time since I first submitted my documents.

What's the whole point of having agents on the phone if they have zero authority to do anything, they just submit claims with this fabled Back Office.

Shocking customer support.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Ryanbell

<removed>The back office only uses emails to contact above is the email . Good luck

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
DanBurke
Contributor

PayPal deleted your answer I’ve needed SO badly. Can you please send me it to <removed> Thank you!!

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Jasminebsd19
Contributor
Hi! Can you send it to me? The email of the back office

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
georger2
Contributor

how do i email paypal?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.