Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

OHNoz
New Community Member

I have been trying to reach customer Service for 3 days with no luck. Has anyone had any real contact with a person lately? I've tried their messaging service, the telephone and Facebook but to no avail. Any thoughts?

Login to Me Too

Williams2025
New Community Member

I just reached out to them. Let's see ho long it takes.

Login to Me Too

foof80
New Community Member

hey all

how can i call paypal from UAE ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@foof80 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mandie1981
New Community Member

kewping
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to contact Paypal UK customer service, it said 8am to 6.30pm. I called [Removed], it does not call up. It said: Please try again later.

Login to Me Too

khalednaseryahi
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem with this message..
"Sorry, but none of our agents are available at the moment. Please try again later or browse the Help Center for answers to frequently asked questions.." I want a solution, I can't contact the customer service agent, although all my data is up to date, and there are no restrictions on my account.. and the chat box with customer service shows this message and I can't write to the customer service agent..

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@khalednaseryahi 

As you don't think we can help with your issue then your options are........

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

khalednaseryahi
Contributor
Contributor

I did all this, my brother, and I did not find a solution, as if there is a restriction on chatting, but they did not send any notice of any restrictions.paypall.jpg

Login to Me Too

breadbaps
Contributor
Contributor

How on earth can I get to talk to a human being at Paypal ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.