Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashtonbey97 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BootlegBettys
New Community Member
What a joke trying to get ahold of customer service!!?? Is there a live number? I don’t care how long I have to wait. It’s urgent.
Login to Me Too

Tracey84
New Community Member
Communication
Login to Me Too

jky0708
Contributor
Contributor

So I am trying to contact/message using PayPal's message us option and whenever I try to contact customer service agent after answering a few question it tells me it'll be a few hours for a response and then a pop up shows up if i want to leave a feedback and then it keeps on ending the conversation at the end automatically without even getting to speak with someone. Is there a issue with the site?  

Login to Me Too

kembo
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible to call Paypal customer service these days? I don't see any phone numbers on the site. I know about the messaging platform but I prefer calling and talking to someone.If anyone knows their phone number, help me out!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kembo 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

famousauthor7
New Community Member

I am trying to contact PayPal at 4 p.m. Eastern  time, told they are closed.  How is this possible>?

Login to Me Too

Winddy
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I access my contact us tab or the messaging center I get a bot then after I try to ask few question it doesn't answer them, and when I click on I need more help it tell me: 
"I'm sorry, but no Customer Support Agents are available at the moment. Please try again later or browse the PayPal Help Center for answers to frequently asked questions." if nobody is online to help now, how to open a ticket? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Winddy,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues contacting our customer support. I would suggest you contact our customer support via Twitter for assistance. Simply click here.

I hope you get your issue sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Ian999
New Community Member

I have tried to email paypal but it won't let me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.