Contributor
Help with contacting the authentic contact number PayPal

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Keeley9 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
JohnD53
New Community Member

I am in Australia and need to phone PayPal....is there an Australian number?

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
jpru50
New Community Member

Is there a phone number to call paypal

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @jpru50,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

I would advise you to contact our customer care department by clicking on the Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are.

I hope this answers your question.

Ayesha

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
mysticcowgirl
New Community Member

I found a button on the help page to give feedback on customer service, but the link does not work.  Is there another way to find this survey?

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
nictt75
Contributor
Does anyone know the number to speak with an agent, tha[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]doesn’t work Thanks

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Ashtonbey97
New Community Member

Please help ive transferee money to my pay pal account and I can’t verify my account as it an old number I used to create the account

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
JanineC1
Contributor

The same thing has happened to me I have been trying for months and months to access my account and cannot get passed the phone number section. I have monies in my account that I cant access due to not being able to access the account. Every avenue I have taken is asking me to verify my old number which I havent had for a few years.

Did you have any luck??

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashtonbey97 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.