Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

mistermojo223
New Community Member

paypal is impossible to deal with, I will never use their service again. they are impersonal and impossible to contact. why use them at all? just use a credit card itself

Login to Me Too

Keeley9
Contributor
Contributor
Help with contacting the authentic contact number PayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Keeley9 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JohnD53
New Community Member

I am in Australia and need to phone PayPal....is there an Australian number?

Login to Me Too

jpru50
New Community Member

Is there a phone number to call paypal

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @jpru50,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

I would advise you to contact our customer care department by clicking on the Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are.

I hope this answers your question.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mysticcowgirl
Contributor
Contributor

I found a button on the help page to give feedback on customer service, but the link does not work.  Is there another way to find this survey?

Login to Me Too

nictt75
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know the number to speak with an agent, tha[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]doesn’t work Thanks
Login to Me Too

Ashtonbey97
New Community Member

Please help ive transferee money to my pay pal account and I can’t verify my account as it an old number I used to create the account

Login to Me Too

JanineC1
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing has happened to me I have been trying for months and months to access my account and cannot get passed the phone number section. I have monies in my account that I cant access due to not being able to access the account. Every avenue I have taken is asking me to verify my old number which I havent had for a few years.

Did you have any luck??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.