Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Puppa64
New Community Member

Same problem here. I need to update my profile information and I submitted all necessary documents 3 times so far. Just got off the phone with the agent telling me that this infamous Back Office has to process my request. He said it might take up to 4-5 days, even though that's the exact time since I first submitted my documents.

What's the whole point of having agents on the phone if they have zero authority to do anything, they just submit claims with this fabled Back Office.

Shocking customer support.

Login to Me Too

Ryanbell

<removed>The back office only uses emails to contact above is the email . Good luck

Login to Me Too

DanBurke
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal deleted your answer I’ve needed SO badly. Can you please send me it to <removed> Thank you!!

Login to Me Too

Jasminebsd19
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Can you send it to me? The email of the back office
Login to Me Too

georger2
Contributor
Contributor

how do i email paypal?

Login to Me Too

Makfai
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot find any email address despite it being a requirement of the Electronic Commerce Regulations.

You can fill in an online form here

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full#14

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@georger2

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the email OR phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. If you want to phone then scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KSee
New Community Member

Thank you for this. This is the only way i was able to contact paypal because their link in the Help section doesn’t work. 

Login to Me Too

RonanK
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, out of curiosity, how many times on average do you have to contact PayPal customer service in order to get a reply?

I have sent 6 emails in 6 days.  It's getting a little frustrating right. I don't wish to call them on my mobile as this will just add insult to injury, 

Being put on hold(spending more money) to beg a company who have illegally seized my money, can I please have it back. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RonanK 

Well as paypal customer services is based just outside Dublin I expect your phone call will be free if not very cheap?

If not then..............

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.