Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stephaniemundra 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Passel
Contributor
Contributor
I need the phone number for PayPal please
Login to Me Too

ImIRATE
Contributor
Contributor

paypal customer service is extremely poor it's almost impossible to contact a Live person and you can't email and send data.

Login to Me Too

AnnaMcD101
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been trying for a week now to talk to a customer service representative through the messaging feature. Everytime I try it says “All of the employees are offline right now, please try again during business hours” . Haha I’ve tried at 8am, 9am, 10am, Noon, 2pm, 5Pm, 7pm and 9pm. What could the “business hours” possibly be?? I’m really starting to get frustrated! It’s absolutely impossible to start a chat with customer service. Something has to be wrong here. Is there anyone out there that has any kind of answer or any kind of advice for me? Thanks so much!
Login to Me Too

Wotan86
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Could someone drop me in or tell me where to find the Paypal customer service email?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wotan86 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Wotan86
Contributor
Contributor

THANKS YOU

Login to Me Too

JvdM1
Contributor
Contributor

I have launched multiple request in the message center, and there is never an agent available. I can not contact the US help line. How do I get hold of an agent?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JvdM1 

Or

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JustQuinones
New Community Member

I don't want to use "Call Us" because I can't afford a call from Philippines to Paypal costumer service. Is there any way I can us "Email Us" again?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.