Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Me45-sha
Hello can I get back my refund back for wayfar you take 2 payment it is I payment REFERENCE:5AGJ2223RKNL PLEASE REFUND BACK THE NEXT PAYMENT.
Login to Me Too

Andrea174
Contributor
Contributor

Plz provide email address for usa PayPal. There is simply no other way to resolve my problem with them. Wrongfully limiting my account; eBay has returned $100 to me; checked with eBay. I refuse to upload my photo to an online financial site. I have proof that item was delivered to correct address on February 6, 2020… If the issue is the photo, I will not do it. Paypal is not a social website. No bank, investment broker, credit card has asked for an online photo.

This can lead to fraud, identity theft, etc. Covid is not an excuse for an online business. I want my credit card info off, and to permanently close account

Thanks much to anyone who can help.

Login to Me Too

NMSBIO
New Community Member

I have been trying since March! They limited access to my account because they thought there was suspicious activity. There was none. I have emeailed, sent photo ID, proof of residence....sent more messages with the assurance someone will call me. It never happened and I don't beleive it will. My best bet is to stop paying my bill. When I get a call from collections maybe then I could get some help......but unlikely. PayPals customer service has gone to complete **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

Npj
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same issue, they wanted my drivers licence and proof of address, I had no choice if I wanted my money, I got access back, now they have limited it again and want more I.D., original purchase receipts for items and more. They have thrown up every possible barrier to me withdrawing funds and then been completly unavailable. Even Ebay can't reach them to resolve dispute's. When my conversation with ebay customer service was elevated two levels the person I spoke to was quite specific about this and referenced the fact that Ebay are setting up their own payment service. Are Paypal the next wirecard? Did they lend out our money using Paypal credit at the exact time it has become impossible to risk score someone?
Login to Me Too

Roneel
Contributor
Contributor
I am so **bleep** right now, PayPal is making it difficult to purchase things online, and the worse part is there is no option to email them directly to highlight my problem, all I see is this stupid auto question that I have to select, someone from PayPal solve my problem fast, the problem is every time I try to pay online through PayPal I get directed to update of card, I have updated it 100 times now, what the hack is happening here😡😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

SouthCoastPaul
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email message that I had "continually filed cases" and account was limited and on logging in "you cannot use PayPal anymore". I thought it was a scam at first but rang Tyra at Paypal. She said I had opened multiple accounts but would only give me some months and years - no names, no details. None of this is true but she said their system had detected it! She gave me an email address to contact: <removed>  BUT it doesn't work! Mail undelivered!!!! Not very happy at all.

Login to Me Too

Cyrillund
Contributor
Contributor

Hi  how do i change my banking details have just received a new master card

Login to Me Too

Temp20230524BR
New Community Member
I can’t send out my money.... it always denied all transaction
Login to Me Too

Maxine16
New Community Member
I can’t access my account and I’ve tried calling customer service twice without any answer. Can I have an email to directly contact you?
Login to Me Too

nothing works and i can't get through. no phone or email option, i tried "send a message" and have heard nothing back for 48 hours, it is not even weekend or holiday time. two years ago it was much easier than this.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.