Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

HungryRobot
Contributor
Contributor
That's mother **bleep**ing lie. I've yet to even talk to a person capable of understanding the problem in over 70 days. y'all change the transactions when they reached you to automatic and you drafted my bank account for over $660 because of it that money has not been returned, even thought federal law prevents the types of transactions from even existing. total cost to me is already exceeded $2,000 to the late fees overdraft fees my bills bouncing etc . yet still I cannot get a reasonable contact back from your stupid **bleep** help center and y'all keep sending me the links that aren't relevant to anything I say
Login to Me Too

Julio101
Contributor
Contributor
Why i can Transfer Funds to my paypal account. Im from philippines
Login to Me Too

Hollyleaman
New Community Member
You guys at PayPal are no help. There is no option for “contact us”. I looked up ur phone number and it’s just an automated person giving me useless information that I already know. This whole company needs to do something so that it’s a hell of a lot easier to fix issues. I can receive money, yet I can not spend money in any way what so ever, or even transfer it to anyone or my bank account. This is beyond ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Hollyleaman,

Wecome to the Paypal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Friedi1
PayPal customer service via email isn’t available for people logged out of their account though. It’s a nightmare. My phone number has changed and I now have no way of logging back into my account. Can you please contact me by email so I can get this fixed?
Login to Me Too

MoonBen100

No you dont. Your a useless ***bleep***. Shameful company. 

Login to Me Too

Sameer_malik
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’m having trouble logging into my PayPal as I don’t have the phone number anymore also when I’ve phoned your customer service number numerous times it’s recognised my new number I need to be able to log in to access funds in my account so how do I go about this as when I call I get cut off and can’t even log in to go to the help area Thanks
Login to Me Too

nzobrien
New Community Member

I've tried clicking on the contact links and the page is not loading correctly so I can't email or call. Is there a number I can call

Login to Me Too

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

We've had a few reports of Google Chrome browsers not loading the contact us page correctly so it might be related to this. It's being looked into and should be fixed soon, try another browser in the meantime would be the best thing you can do.

Login to Me Too

Npj
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have spoken to an ebay representative who said their company can't get hold of paypal to resolve it's customers disputes with them either. Best of luck with your convenient chrome issue.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.