Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Onlythumper

They do seem to be getting worse lately  Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dries68
New Community Member

Worst customer service I've ever experienced....PayPal have no clue what it means to be customer centric....2 weeks and still nothing than an automated response.....shocking, shocking, shocking!!!! Worst service ever....my cat is better at customer service than these clowns!

Login to Me Too

Betty2019
Contributor
Contributor

I am totally agree with you because I also facing lots of rude and do-not-help customer service recently. They just waste you lots of time and not helping you at all. or even lieing to you to say they will do something something ... and keep you waiting....I just been hanged up the call.

Login to Me Too

isrocafella23
Contributor
Contributor

I must say of all the companies I have ever been in dealing with PayPal as to be the worse in custom service!!

Login to Me Too

bricor
New Community Member

I'm on hold right now.  It's been 5 hours and 22 minutes.  How do I get customer service?  I need to contact the secret and mysterious "back office".

Login to Me Too

Bobthetech
New Community Member

Its surprising how rude and disconnected paypal customer service employees are.Although i submitted required documents and patiently waited,all my money is in paypal and i cant use it still.My kids are hungry,my customers need to be serviced as promised and im hindered due to paypals unwillingness to "work harder" which was the exact words used. When did paypal start not caring about how they treat the consumers that keep them in business?i for one will no longer use paypal or ebay once my money is released. Square is much more professional and only takes 1 day to due their verification

Login to Me Too

Williamsonclean
New Community Member

They doing the same to me and then they wanna pull the this is for your security card. i submitted everything they  told me it might take up to the 4th im not gonna be using paypal anymore this is like ridiculous they do this every time 

Login to Me Too

CommonCentsLLC
New Community Member

I was on the phone 9 hours with paypal after they put me on limited access. half of that was on hold! All my money is in paypal and my customers are not happy  and I cant pay my bills. They dont care!! Ive uploaded every bank statement/passport/drivers license/ proof of address/business proof. They restored my account to full access for 1 day before putting me back to limited and now I cant print shipping labels again theres 100's of dollars sitting in pending and my account is -50 something... I asked one customer service rep for a supervisor and he straight told me NO!! Is Paypal outta their minds or what???

Login to Me Too

Joseph146
Contributor
Contributor

Yep,sent info that the computer (Back Office) wanted. Also manage to get 2 decent people on the phone after talking to ten rude **bleep** at PayPal and still have to wait for a computer to tell me that it can't read the information in my summary page and that it's my fault and I have to upload the information yet it won't accept the information. Seems to me this occurs when PayPal or Tesla is having problems with its stock or internal problems with its money PayPal needs to release my account let me get my money out of it and close it down this is going on too long now!!!!

Login to Me Too

TamiaWhitby
Contributor
Contributor
Was anyone successful at getting they money back? If so how? I want my money back and be done with paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.