Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Soosgergo

Dear users, dear staff members!

It is broken, I want it fixed. I would like to sell my PNG files for money, because I think PayPal is safe. Today I couldn't. 

Info says I can upload up to 10Mbyte, mine was 1,8 Mbyte. 

I waited for 2 minutes to upload. -- Hotmail deals 2Mbyte in 20 seconds.

What the **bleep**? 

The file vanished

Maybe it was too big.

I broke it into 3 pieces.

I waited for another half minute to upload. 

The file vanished.

I sent the file via email - because it is hyper secure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, there is more!

It took me 10 minutes to find this page and complain. 

I need that thing fixed.

Is there an admin here???

Login to Me Too

Liezel1
New Community Member
There is NO e-mail us button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😤😤😤 . YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION. WE NEED A DIRECT E-mail
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Liezel1

Ways to contact customer services........

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SyedSaqib110
New Community Member
Hey everyone, Please help me About the Brewers update. Some one wants to send me money but there PayPal is showing the message that receiver browser is not updated. I try to lot of time to update browser but it's not accepting. Even chrome is built in at my Phone. And updated. After all PayPal is giving this message.
Login to Me Too

BRAD716
Contributor
Contributor

I removed a credit card from my account,it was stolen weeks ago.

You have the new card details,on my account,  i have only one card.

I AM 82 AND FOUND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO SEND A SIMPLE MESSAGE

MICHAEL BRADLEY 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BRAD716 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jlei
Contributor
Contributor

After 2 weeks (whilst ill), I have been failing to give them a tracking no. and pic's. and today, (last  chance) after waiting to get an agent I was told that I could use serviceat****** (removed! I sent the critical info & a reply stating that I should ues - yes.... the path given here!! Which is also the path I used 3 x already without realising it.

I have had 3 agents & a manager drop the line after waiting 20 min. to begin!

I am a buyer who opened a dispute re, item SNAD and damaged.

I am stunned that PayPal has devolved to this.

Login to Me Too

marscut
Contributor
Contributor

when i log in to contact it tells me to log in and the problem is with the logging in? it keeps telling me to contact customer care and to do so i need to log in . Can someone please help me as this is the on part in which i can log in and it accepts my log in

Login to Me Too

Gazz1
Contributor
Contributor

message: HI my name is Gary <removed> I shall be acting on behalf of MRS Carol <removed> of <removed> Andover hampshiresp103sz case ID PP-D-55738116 I now have a full breakdown of the item leaving china 0n the 06-01-2020 @04:48 in container UX05176001100190 Arrived on 18-01-2020 @langley HWDC united kingdom then item left in container BB90472202GB and went to Southampton then onward to Andover and arrived on 20-012020 and went out for delivery AND WAS DELIVERED NO SIGNATURE TO THE WRONG ADDRESS, THE ADDRESS IT WAS DELIVERED TO WAS <removed> ANDOVER SP105JQ MR RICKY <removed> PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ASAP AS BY THE 26-03-2020 I WILL HAVE NO OPTION TO PROCEED WITH COURT ACTION UNLESS A FULL REFUND IS PAID IN FULL TO MRS CAROL <removed>, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR QUICK RESPONSE Gary <removed>

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gazz1 

I would edit your post as soon as possible and remove that persons personal address from this worldwide PUBLIC community forum.

If you haven't opened a dispute for non receipt of item yet then do so via the resolution centre in her paypal account.

If you have done so and lost then..........

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page), via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

Lastly don't buy tat from China..........

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
You may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.