Contacting customer support

aleksa12432
Contributor
Contributor

Where can I find PayPal customer support (the humans)?

I need an issue to be solved that I'd guess only the actual support can do.

Found a link on the forums that told me to contact Merchant Technical Support which kindly told me to:
"

•  Click Help at the top of the page.
  •  Click Help Center at the bottom of the page.
  •  Scroll to the bottom and click "Contact Us"
  •  Choose "Message Us" at the bottom.

"

And I can't see the "Message Us" button. Is this a country issue or something?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aleksa12432 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages, the ones available in your country 'at the moment' would  show up....

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aleksa12432 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages, the ones available in your country 'at the moment' would  show up....

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

zevalifestyle
Contributor
Contributor

"Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?"

Are you serious ?? Is it the only way to contact a world class financial company support ?? Via Facebook ?? Lol ! 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zevalifestyle 

I think if you actually read my post I gave 5 options with Facebook and Twitter 2 of those options.

So no its not the 'only' way to contact, just 2 of the ways, you really should try understanding posts on this forum or maybe get someone to explain them to you !!

And yes I suggest those options as its the way customer services themselves advise for contact, many companies use those options for private messaging to their customer services departments.

However I can only give you the options for contact available, if you don't want to use them then that is up to you, and....you're welcome although its not your thread really either is it?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

zevalifestyle
Contributor
Contributor

I have tryed Facebook, but guess what, the answer there is managed by a bot 🙂 asking standard questions and giving no answers obviously, and who is finally redirecting you on the help page of Paypal 🙂

So it goes back to the first step.

But it gave me an idea, I am going to contact Paypal people on Linkedin, I will find someone who will be surprised that I have to reach them this way

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zevalifestyle 

Try whichever way works for you, hundreds on here have used Facebook successfully so strange you can't.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.