Confirming Bank account

Alfrick92
Contributor
Contributor
  • Waiting for confirming my bank but still not yet received 2 small amount.... Why?
  • Almost a month
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Heer_S
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Alfrick92 

Thank you for posting. I am sorry to know you have a bank account linked and not confirmed for a month. There can be couple of reasons.

1. Since you are saying there no random deposits(2 small amounts) received in bank account, please contact your bank to check your deposits from PayPal, and ensure your bank accepts electronic transfers.

2.If bank confirms no deposits and it is accepting electronic transfers, it’s possible that the bank account information you entered on your PayPal account is incorrect. In this case, please Remove Bank Account and add it back again to continue your bank confirmation process.

In case you are facing issues in removing bank account or you have only bank account or card linked to PayPal, please contact PayPal support for better assistance. 

Thank you
Heer

Login to Me Too

rootkea
Contributor
Contributor

I am experiencing this same issue.

I even tried removing bank and re-adding but it doesn't let me remove the account and says "We can't remove this bank account right now".

How do I contact Paypal support? The link you have provided shows the option for "Resolution Centre" but since there are no transactions; I can't raise an issue.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.